Dimensional Signs: PolyCarv™
Hanson Sign Companies offers PolyCarve™ Ultra Durable Thermoplastic Signage. Polycarve is a laminated high-density polyethylene that is used to make routing/engraving signs. It is easily fabricated and can withstand weathering better than other conventional sign materials.
Other benefits of using PolyCarv™
- Coextruded Using Recycled Thermo Plastic
- Doesn't Crack, Peel, Chip, or De-Laminate
- Weather Resistant--Low Maintenance (Can Withstand High Temperatures or Extreme Cold)
- Graffitti Resistant--Non Absorbent
- High-Impact Resistance
- Cannot Be Painted, Pigmented Only
1 For more information about PolyCarve™, please go to http://www.piedmontplastics.com/html/prodname-PolyCarve_Polyolefin_Sign-180.htm.
Looking for a quote? Call (800) 522-2009 or (716) 661-3900 today. Get a Quote Now