Dimensional Signs: Posts and Hardware
Our signs come with a one-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship. Please be aware - Damage caused be failure to utilize proper installation hardware and techniques will void our warranty as well as affect the long term stability, durability and appearance of your sign. If you are not familiar with installing redwood, cedar and H.D.U., we urge you to use an experienced installer.
Please consider the following when installing a dimensional sign:
- Always pre-drill holes for fasteners prior to inserting.
- Do not over-tighten fastners.
- Use fasteners that are corrosion resistant - Stainless steel, galvanized, brass, etc
- Use silicone adhesive or 2-part epoxy in pre-drilled holes for fasteners in H.D.U.
- Avoid installing screws or lag-bolts through the face of the sign. Use ample mounting brackets or studs instead, depending on your application.
- When installing a hanging sign, we recommend extended hanging bars as opposed to eye-bolts... especially with H.D.U.
- Use fasteners and hardware with ample size and strength to support/secure your sign.
- If you have any questions regarding the installation of your sign, please contact your salesperson to discuss your project.
Remember, Hanson Sign Companies offer brackets, studs and hardware for dimensional signs. Iin many cases, you can order signs and posts ready to assemble out of the box.
Looking for a quote? Call (800) 522-2009 or (716) 661-3900 today. Get a Quote Now